Includes the basics needed for operations while additional HRIS features are available in the Microsoft product, Dynamics 365 Human Resources.
Storing and managing employee records
Time and attendance
Our solutions are built with the following modules for human resource management
- Administer organizational structures – formal and informal hierarchies
- Undertake position and role management
- Manage employee skill sets; fully integrated with service management
- Track employee certification renewals
- Manage personal information
- Enter timesheets
- Process expenses
- Manage expenses with integrated workflow
- Submit travel requisitions for approval, including the projected cost of travel
- Define expense policies and automate the reimbursement of travel expenses
- Track profile-based clock-in/clock-out registrations for workers
- Generate pay information to the payroll system
- Support time entry for revenue-based employees and tracking of overheads
TANGIBLE BUSINESS BENEFITS
With NAXT Solutions, it's easy to see your return on investment.
Benchmark your departments and branches
With a single system and unified processes, you can monitor and rank your branches, locations, or service shops, enabling you to control best practices and implement them everywhere. It also allows you to reward actual performance and maintain organizational agility.
Watch your profitability
NAXT collects all costs and revenue information on each piece of equipment, regardless if it is in the new, used, or rental fleet. Furthermore, service costs and revenue are tracked to the machine, so any equipment has a holistic financial view.
Retain your Qualified Workforce
A valuable and intuitive system can add to a technician’s capabilities by reminding them with checklists, optimize operations through dynamic workspaces, and speed up onboarding. The system will not replace experience but will enable those with less experience to follow correct procedures based on specific circumstances.
Keep up with the growth in equipment rental
To make equipment rental profitable, you must consider financing costs and depreciation, among other expenditures, and compare those to revenue. Based on this information, executives and rental managers can decide which type of equipment and service they should invest in when extending their rental portfolio.
End-to-end solution for heavy equipment dealers that brings together an ERP suite with a unique set of industry-specific operational business processes.
The only customer engagement solution your dealership will ever need.
Our Solution Partners represent the leading edge of their respective areas of expertise
We can manage the processes of various industries from heavy equipment dealerships to materials handling companies