Seamlessly improve financial controls, and make timely decisions to drive agility and growth using comprehensive, real-time financial reporting, embedded analytics, and AI-driven insights.
Register financial transactions
Manage parent and subsidiaries
Manage internal cost accounting
Drive the enforcement of accounting policies, rules, and approval workflows
Our solutions are built with the following modules for financial management
- Manage financial accounting records
- Configure multiple and recurring journals
- Allocate cost and income
- Support the creation of closing transactions
- Prepare pre-closing documents and closing books
- Utilize unlimited financial dimensions
- Monitor advanced account structures and rules
- Facilitate timeline completion of tasks and cooperation at month and year end with through Period Close Workspace
- Track work in progress projects by visualizing the ledger balance, voucher transactions, and posted transactions (NAXT365 Power BI Report Package)
- Maintain the legal entity’s bank accounts and associate financial instruments
- Monitor deposits, payments, drafts, and bank balances with support for electronic payments
- Manage letters of guarantee and checks
- Automate bank reconciliation with commonly used bai bank statement formats
- Integrate electronic payment options with banks through custom COMAX integration framework
- Register, match, and pay invoices with approval workflow support and easily document attachment handling functionalities
- Allocate charges
- Pay expenses, commissions, and salaries
- Track purchase order pre-payments
- Provide vendor access to relevant information through the vendor portal
- Assign multiple credit limits to customers by business area
- Track invoices, terms, and discounts
- Process customer pre-payments
- Receive and enter customer payments
- Monitor credit checks and manage collections via dashboards
- Centralize and monitor all activities by case
- Follow the goods delivered not invoiced and goods received not invoiced items (NAXT365 Power BI Report Package)
- Get greater insight into outstandings by looking at overview charts and by customer level (NAXT365 Power BI Report Package)
- Monitor equipment sub-ledger transaction registry for reconciliation and financial tracking of machine value
- Estimate post-sale credit and late charge booking for the accurate cost of sale recording at the time of machine sale
- Manage the complete accounting lifecycle of asset; acquisition – depreciation – transfer/disposal
- Transfer equipment from new to rental fleet easily
- Supports multiple asset book options for various purposes (e.g., book and tax accounting layers)
- Track, record, and analyze costs at product or activity level at normal absorption and standard costing methods
- Supports Power Systems accounting project – specifically milestone billing and revenue recognition
TANGIBLE BUSINESS BENEFITS
With NAXT Solutions, it's easy to see your return on investment.
Benchmark your departments and branches
With a single system and unified processes, you can monitor and rank your branches, locations, or service shops, enabling you to control best practices and implement them everywhere. It also allows you to reward actual performance and maintain organizational agility.
Watch your profitability
NAXT collects all costs and revenue information on each piece of equipment, regardless if it is in the new, used, or rental fleet. Furthermore, service costs and revenue are tracked to the machine, so any equipment has a holistic financial view.
Retain your Qualified Workforce
A valuable and intuitive system can add to a technician’s capabilities by reminding them with checklists, optimize operations through dynamic workspaces, and speed up onboarding. The system will not replace experience but will enable those with less experience to follow correct procedures based on specific circumstances.
Keep up with the growth in equipment rental
To make equipment rental profitable, you must consider financing costs and depreciation, among other expenditures, and compare those to revenue. Based on this information, executives and rental managers can decide which type of equipment and service they should invest in when extending their rental portfolio.
End-to-end solution for heavy equipment dealers that brings together an ERP suite with a unique set of industry-specific operational business processes.
The only customer engagement solution your dealership will ever need.
Our Solution Partners represent the leading edge of their respective areas of expertise
We can manage the processes of various industries from heavy equipment dealerships to materials handling companies